CEREC - modern prosthetics
Prosthetics is an extremely dynamically developing field of dentistry, which now offers revolutionary solutions. One of them is the innovative CEREC (Ceramic Reconstruction) system,which allows the highest quality of prosthetic restorations to be made during only one visit at the dentist's office.
CEREC-AESTHETIC RECONSTRUCTIONS OF TEETH IN ONE VISIT
What is so unique about the CEREC system? In practice, the prosthetic work combines three elements:
- COMFORT - without impressions, painless, oral verbal scanning,
- SHORT PERFORMANCE PERIOD - in one visit,
- PRECISION - scanning and milling are by specialized computer equipment that basically eliminates the risk of mismatch.
CEREC-CAD/CAM system FOR DENTALPRACTICE
CEREC is a mobile, office CAD/CAM system that allows you to scan, design and perform prosthetic work from a wide range of materials:
- zirconium oxide,
Using virtual three-dimensional projection (jaw models), in one visit, directly in the dental office.
Stages of prosthetic work:
- preparing the tooth (grinding) for the implementation of the crown / veneer / bridge,
- CEREC Omnicam oral camera scanning - virtual impressions,
- designing of the prosthetic work
- milling in a numerical machine (from a homogeneous block of porcelain or other materia, WE RECONSTRUCT THE CROWN)
- putting and fitting the prosthetic work in the patient's mouth.
CEREC - UNCONVENTIONAL PROTECTIC SOLUTION ABOVE AESTHETICS AND PRECISION
The fundamental advantage of the modern CEREC system is the ability to perform anatomical restorations made of a homogeneous material (ceramic bead), and not from the standard foundation and the ceramics fired on it. Traditional methods require cooperation with a dental technician / lab, which significantly extends the duration of work (2-3 visits, 7-10 days), CEREC system allows to shorten the reconstruction of prosthetic restoration to one visit. The comfort of the entire preparatory process - without impressions, temporary crowns - is an invaluable convenience and improvement in individual stages of prosthetic work. Reconstruction of the virtual bite model (particular crown, restoration, filling) guarantees the precision of prosthetic work at the highest
CEREC-INLAY, ONLAY, OVERLAY, CROWN, PARTIAL CROWN, ENDOCROWN, VENEERS, BRIDGE